Sunday 6 April 2014

Contact Sheets

This is the contact sheets which show the pictures I choose and how I have edited and changed them to fit my poster and magazine.

Starting off with my magazine, i took a selection of pictures of our killer in different shots. The magazine picture i wanted was a close up of the face and as it was a glory magazine i needed the focus on the blood.

This slide shows how i have edited the picture i choose, i did this on photoshop and screen shot the different stages through-out. 
 
This is the poster front covers pictures, again i took different pictures of the killer but pictures at the shoots.

This is the editing of the poster picture, with this picture i edited it on publisher as well as photoshop. I changed the picture from the original picture from colour to black and white to fit the preference of my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment